Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer, and receive any of the benefits below, then your child is eligible for Free School Meals.
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are NOT also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
Waverley School has subscribed to an online Free School Meals Eligibility Checking Service provided to schools across Birmingham.
If you would like to apply for Free School Meals you can:
- Apply online at www.link2ict.org/fsm (using the parental guidance notes provided)
- Ask at Main reception for details
If your application for Free School Meals is successful, Waverley School will also receive extra funding from the Government to use in support of teaching and learning (Pupil Premium).