All candidates taking examinations in the June 2023 series are provided with an examination handbook with key instructions and guidance for the upcoming exams.
You can download a copy of the handbook from the link below.
Please find attached a copy of the examination timetable for 2023.
Key documents from JCQ
The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) have provided key documents containing information for candidates. The latest guidance can be accessed by clicking here.
The school will be providing revision classes to students in advance of their upcoming exams.
|Session||Start time||Finish time|
|Morning revision class (AM)||08:00 AM||08:30 AM|
|Evening revision class (PM)||03:15 PM||03:45 PM|
|Extra-late revision (PM)||03:45 PM||04:15 PM|
Your child's class teacher will notify your child of upcoming revision classes. We will also publish a provisional timetable to parents/carers via e-mail.
We also provide classes that are taking place at weekends and during school holidays. Your child will be notified when those classes take place.
All candidates at Waverley School are provided with revision guides and/or revision workbooks.
All departments will provide candidates with additional bespoke resources such as:
- past exam papers;
- revision booklets;
- guides for 'closing the gaps';
- access to online learning platforms (e.g. MathsWatch, etc.)
- key links to additional resources available online.
The school has provided every candidate with:
- online tutorials provided GCSE Pod - log in details are available via your child's school e-mail account;
- access to the school's revision hub - a bespoke platform containing revision materials for pupils to access.
Pupils can also make contact with their teachers via the school e-mail service or Microsoft Teams.