Our success story
Our students understand the value of hard work and are able to concentrate on medium and long term goals. They are not dismayed by mistakes but learn from them and seek opportunities to use their learning. They use different approaches to solve problems and will not give up if they don’t succeed at the first attempt. They encourage each other and accept encouragement: they celebrate not just their own successes but also those of their peers.
We are proud to celebrate:
- 100% of our students have secured future pathways
- 100% of our students go onto work experience, of which over half have been offered part-time employment alongside their studies.
- 100% pass rates across many of our A levels and Vocational programmes
- In house access for mental wellbeing and support for all of our post-16 students.
- Personalised enrichment designed to meet post-16 needs and motivate our students.
- An outstanding pastoral system which provides nurturing and care.