The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020 in response to the Covid-19 outbreak. In line with this announcement, all results published via our websites are for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Outcomes for the expected standard in reading were above the average for Birmingham (+5.4%) and in line with national 2019 (+1.1%).
- In writing, outcomes for the expected standard were above the average for Birmingham (+5.8%) and national 2019 (+2.5%).
- Outcomes for the expected standard in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling (GPS) were above the average for Birmingham (+3.7%) and national 2019 (+4%). The number of pupils achieving the higher standard was above national 2019 (+7.8%).
- Pupils who achieved the higher standard in reading, writing and mathematics (combined) were in line with national 2019 (+0.7%).
- Pupils achieved positive progress from KS1 to KS2 in reading (+0.9), writing (+1.9%) and mathematics (+0.5+).
You can view our results as they compare with the national averages by visiting here.