The Government has announced that it will not publish any school or college level educational performance data based on tests, assessments or exams for 2020 in response to the Covid-19 outbreak. In line with this announcement, all results published via our websites are for the academic year 2018-2019.
The vast majority of our students achieve well at GCSE level and as a result they are able to secure their first choice Sixth Form/College place or enter their desired apprenticeship. For many the first choice Sixth Form is right here at Waverley School.
GCSE Results: August 2019
- The key accountability measures are: Attainment 8, progress 8, grades 9-5 in English and Maths and the English Baccalaureate (EBacc) average point score.
- All key accountability measures for 2019 summer examinations have improved compared to the school’s results in 2018.
- Attainment 8 increased compared to the school’s results 2018 and was 42.6
- Progress 8 improved to 0.01 and is above the national average of 0.
- Grades 9-5 in English and Maths improved compared to the school’s results 2018 and the percentage was 36.7%.
- The EBacc average point score was 3.92
You can view our results as they compare with the national averages by visiting here.